This month's Bible verse was submitted by the Sponsler Family ~
Shannon and Regina
Are not two sparrows sold for a small coin? Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father’s knowledge.
When children pray, the church prays; they are the church now.
LIFELONG GUIDELINES - These guidelines are consistent with brain research and based upon respect of others and self. Modeling and acknowledging others’ use of them on a daily basis is the best way to teach them.
• Active Listening
• No-Put Downs
• Personal Best
LIFESKILLS - are social skills that help children succeed in school and beyond; skills that help children learn to say "NO" when it is appropriate; the foundation of our work ethic, our character and our personal behavior; the "STUFF" that achievement is made of; and like the fuel that makes the car go!
• Integrity - To be honest, sincere and to do what is right
• Initiative - To do something because it needs to be done
• Flexibility - The ability to alter plans when necessary
• Perseverance - To continue in spite of difficulties
• Organized - To plan, arrange and implement in an orderly way
• Sense of Humor - To laugh and be playful without hurting others
• Effort - To try your hardest
• Common Sense - To use good judgment
• Problem Solving - To seek solutions in difficult situations
• Responsibility - To be accountable for your actions
• Patience - To wait calmly for someone or something
• Friendship - To make and keep a friend through mutual trust and caring
• curiosity - A desire to learn or know about a full rage of things
• Cooperation - To work together toward a common goal (purpose)
• Caring - To feel concern for others
• Courage - To be willing to take risks
• Pride - Satisfaction from doing your personal best